When you’re running a sale campaign, you may want to offer your supporters the option to choose between different variations of an item, like size, color, and/or style. It’s easy to add different variations of your sale items.
Watch this short video to see how it’s done:
Or, follow these simple steps:
- Go to your campaigns in the left menu (the megaphone icon).
- Click the title of the campaign you want.
- Click "edit campaign."
- Navigate to the sale section of setup at the top and open one of your items by clicking edit.
- Under more options, check the “this item comes in different variations” box.
- First, you’ll enter the titles of your variations. Use a descriptor that tells your donors what they're going to be choosing when buying your items, like "size" or "color."
- Once you add each variation, you'll see a new space to fill each variation with different options that can be chosen from the drop down list your donors will see.