When you’re running a sale campaign, you may want to offer your supporters the option to choose between different variations of an item, like size, color, and/or style. It’s easy to add different variations of your sale items.
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu .
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of the campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit campaign.
- Navigate to the sale section of setup at the top and open one of your items by clicking edit.
- Under more options, check the “this item comes in different variations” box.
- First, you’ll enter the titles of your variations. Use a descriptor that tells your donors what they're going to be choosing when buying your items, like "size" or "color."
- Once you add each variation, you'll see a new space to fill each variation with different options that can be chosen from the drop down list your donors will see.
This is how it will appear in the checkout process: