If you run a lot of campaigns on our site, the campaign list in your account can get rather long. This can make it difficult to find your current campaign. Archiving old campaigns can clean up the list and make your current campaigns easy to find.
Follow these simple steps to archive a campaign:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, hover your mouse over the campaign title and click the three-dot icon on the right. If you have chosen grid view, click on the 3 dot icon under the campaign image.
- Select archive.
Archiving a campaign will remove the campaign from your list as well as remove it's presence on the web.
Good to know:
- All of the data associated with an archived campaign will stay intact when it's archived, so you can still access it at any time by simply un-archiving the campaign.
- You can only archive campaigns in completed status. If you are want to archive a campaign that is not in completed status, please contact us at email@example.com and we can archive it for you.
- You can un-archive a campaign at any time by clicking the show archived campaigns checkbox at the bottom of the campaign list page.