If your plans have changed and you need to modify the end date for your campaign, it’s easy to adjust dates as long as your campaign is still active.
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser*.
- Navigate to the section in campaign setup where you set your dates initially, and update the dates/times as needed (Note: Dates are set in different sections depending on your campaign type).
- Click save the bottom to save the new dates to your campaign.
Here is where you will find the end date depending on your campaign type.
- Raffles and Sweepstakes – Raffle and Sweepstake page. Look for the option stop selling entries on.
- A-thon – A-thon page. Look for the card when will your campaign stop taking pledges?.
- Events – Event page. Look for the option event ends on.
- Auctions – Auction page. Look for the option bidding ends on.
- Sales – Sale page. Look for the card when will your sale end?.
- Crowdfunding – Crowdfunding page. Look for the card when will your campaign end?.
Good to know:
- You can't extend your campaign if it's already been completed or closed, so be sure to plan ahead if you anticipate changing your campaign's end date before it’s complete.
- You'll receive a reminder email 48 hours before your campaign closes. During this time, you’ll still have the opportunity to extend the end date if needed.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.