The process of deleting unpublished draft Campaigns is quick and simple. This short video shows you how it’s done:
Follow these easy steps:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, hover your mouse over the campaign title and click the three-dot icon on the right. If you have chosen grid view, click on the 3 dot icon under the campaign image.
- Click delete and confirm.
- Only Campaigns in "draft" status can be deleted. If your campaign is in another status, you can Archive your Campaign.
- Only the individual who created the campaign will be able to delete it. Those added as campaign administrators will not have access to delete the campaign. Please contact the person who created the campaign if the option to delete is not available.