Once your campaign is published, you will be able to make edits to most settings in your campaign. With that said, there are a few functions related to the structural foundation of the campaign that cannot be changed once your campaign has been published.
While this is not a comprehensive list, it will give you an idea as to what can and can’t be changed.
Settings that can be edited
- Pricing option (contact us to change this feature)
- How your drawing is conducted
- Information collected on donors
Settings that can’t be edited
- Campaign type
- Organization receiving the funds
- Add or remove team fundraising
- Entry prices once entries have been purchased
- Private or Public registration in team fundraising
After you’ve published your campaign, you’ll see that the options which are no longer editable will appear in grey in your campaign setup.
If you have questions about specific items you might want to change after publishing your campaign, please contact us at email@example.com.
For editable items you’d like to change in a published campaign, making updates is simple by visiting your campaign setup.
Watch this short video to see how to make changes to your campaign:
Or, follow these simple steps:
- Go to your campaigns in the left menu (the megaphone icon).
- Click the title of the campaign you're working on.
- Click "edit campaign" to access campaign setup.
- Make the desired changes, then hit the SAVE button at the bottom of the screen to keep your changes.
*Note that this page may be titled differently depending on how you've set up your campaign.