If someone has made a donation but forgot to credit it to a specific participant that they wanted, RallyUp makes it easy to make sure the right individuals get credit. You can also correctly attribute credit if the donor mistakenly chose the wrong participant. Mistakes can happen, which is why there’s an easy way to change the participant to whom a donation is credited, even after the donation has been made.
NOTE: The below instructions only apply to campaigns with our team fundraising features enabled. You'll know if you're using team fundraising if you see the team fundraising section your campaign setup timeline.
To adjust credit for a donation to a new or different participant, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to your campaigns in the left menu (the megaphone icon).
- Click the title of the campaign you're working on.
- Click view donations*.
- Find the donation for which you would like to change credit (TIP: Use the search bar at the top left of the table to quickly search by donor name).
- Hover your mouse over this donor and click the three dots on the far right of that line, then click edit donation.*
- In the pop-up, you can change the individual to whom the donation is credited. You can choose to credit it to team(s)*, member(s)*, or no one.
*Note that this terminology may be titled differently depending on how you've set up your campaign.