Each donation you receive contains many valuable details about that donation and donor. You may want to access this data to run analytics, gather insights, or to simply manage the operations of your campaign. RallyUp has made it easy to export a report on all of your donations, which includes all of the information collected on donors as well as any fees that may apply. Exporting this report is useful not only for learning more about your donors, but also reconciling your campaign once it’s finished. We’ve also made it possible to access this information without having to do a full export from your management menu. Learn more about both options below.
How to get a report on your donations and donors:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of the campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit campaign*.
- From that menu, click view donations*.
- Click export in the lower left corner to download a full report with complete details on each donation.
The exported report is where you'll find a list of donors and donations, complete with more detailed information (including email addresses, ticket numbers, custom field responses, mailing address, and so forth).
How to access donor/donation information without exporting:
There may come a time when you need to quickly look up details from a specific transaction, in which case you wouldn’t want to export the entire list of donations. For example, a donor might have a question about which address they provided when making a donation. Accessing information for a single transaction is easy with the following steps.
- Click on my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click view transactions*.
- Hover your mouse over the name of the donor and click the 3 dot icon at the right of the line.
- Click view transaction details.
- Scroll down to view all the information collected from this donor.
*Note that the terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you've created for your campaign.