We know how important it is to access a list of winners soon after your raffle or sweepstakes drawing, so we've made it easy to get there.
NOTE: This article shows you how to find your winners after they've already been drawn. Learn how to draw raffle and sweepstakes winners if you haven't already done so.
Watch this short video to see how it’s done:
Or, follow these simple steps:
- Go to your campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, hover your mouse over the campaign title and click the three-dot menu on the right. If you have chosen grid view, click on the 3 dot menu under the campaign image..
- Click on manage raffle winners, manage sweepstakes winners or view auction winners. Your list of winners will then appear, allowing you to retrieve information needed to administer prizes.
- To access a winner’s mailing address so you can send them their prize, hover over a winner and click the three-dot icon on the right. Then click view mailing address.
Good to know:
- You also can export the list of winners from this page. The export allows you to view even more information collected from your winners. Just click “EXPORT” on the bottom-left of the table!
- The campaign organizer will receive an email with the winners information after the drawing has occurred or the auction has ended. Anyone listed as a campaign administrator will not receive this email.