If you are an individual or business that has raised funds to benefit a nonprofit, you’ll need to request that the funds be withdrawn and sent upon completion of your campaign. This is also the case if you chose to use deferred funding for your organization.
A few important things to note before starting:
- Only the campaign organizer (the person who initially created the campaign) can withdraw funds.
- If you are using the direct funding option, your funds have already been deposited directly into your bank account. In this case, there’s no need to withdraw funds through RallyUp and you can stop reading this article here. 😄
Note: Direct funding is not the same as direct ACH deposit. To learn more about direct funding, click here.
How to withdraw your funds:
- Go to campaigns in the left menu (the megaphone icon).
- Click the title of the campaign you're working on.
- Select withdraw campaign funds from the menu.
- Enter the amount to withdraw and click WITHDRAW.
Important to know about fund requests:
- If you are an individual or business that raised funds for a nonprofit, the RallyUp team will contact the beneficiary directly to gather the information needed to send the funds.
- The funds will be sent to the beneficiary organization via a digital check approximately 90 days from the date of your request. The digital check will be sent by email from our partners at Checkbook.io, and can be deposited via bank teller, ATM, or banking app.
- The 90-day holding period is used solely to allow refunds or credit card disputes from the campaign to be processed.
Other articles you may find helpful:
Why is the amount raised on my fundraiser page different from the amount available to withdraw?