If you are an individual or business that has raised funds to benefit a nonprofit, you’ll need to request that the funds be withdrawn and sent upon completion of your campaign. This is also the case if you chose to use deferred funding for your organization.
A few important things to note before starting:
- Only the campaign organizer (the person who initially created the campaign) can withdraw funds.
- If you are using the direct funding option, your funds have already been deposited directly into your bank account. In this case, there’s no need to withdraw funds through RallyUp and you can stop reading this article here. 😄
Note: Direct funding is not the same as direct ACH deposit. To learn more about direct funding, click here.
How to withdraw your funds:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Select withdraw campaign funds* from the menu.
- Enter the amount to withdraw and click withdraw.
If you are an individual or business that raised funds for a nonprofit, the RallyUp team will be notified of your request and will contact the beneficiary organization to find out their preferred method for receiving the funds.
If you are an organization requesting funds, here is the screen you will see to enter information on where to send the funds:
Important to know about fund requests:
- Funds will be sent to your organization via a digital check approximately 90 days from the date of your request to allow time for refunds and chargebacks to be processed. The digital check will then be sent by email from our partners at Checkbook.io. The funds can be deposited directly into the organization’s bank account via ACH using the link in the email or deposited by printing the check.
- If your organization has financial data listed in GuideStar or has a DUNS number, you may apply for alternate funding arrangements by emailing email@example.com.
Other articles you may find helpful:
Why is the amount raised on my fundraiser page different from the amount available to withdraw?
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.