Once you've created your organization account, you’ll want to begin adding staff members, friends, and additional users.Doing so will allow these additional users to create fundraisers for your organization which will automatically link to your organization’s information and funding.
Here's how to do it:
- Go to your organization settings (the gear icon in the left menu).
- Click on manage users.
- On the manage users page, click on ACTIONS, then click ADD USER.
- Enter the email of the person you want to invite and select their role. Then, click INVITE when you're finished. You can invite multiple users at once.
When you add users, RallyUp will send them an invitation email. You'll see them in the staff table in the status "Invited" until they click the link in their invitation email and complete their sign-up.
Once they do, they'll show a status of "Accepted," which indicates they now have access to your organization account.
If you need to re-send an invite, simply hover over their name in the list, click the three-dot icon on the right, then click resend invite.
Good to know:
- There are two roles: admin (administrator) and staff. Administrators have full access to your account. Staff have the same access as admin users, except they cannot change any of your funding settings.
- You can change the role of any user in your account by hovering over their name in the staff table and clicking the pencil icon. Then, select their new role and click the checkmark to save your changes.
- You can remove any user from the account by hovering over them in the table and clicking remove staff in the three-dot menu on the right.