Setting up direct funding for your account is the quickest and easiest way to receive the funds you raise on RallyUp. All you’ll need to get started is an email address.
Note: This article assumes you have already registered your organization with RallyUp. If you have not already done so, learn how by clicking here.
How to set up Direct Funding for your account
If you don't already have a Stripe account
The below instructions assume you do not already have an account with Stripe. RallyUp uses Stripe as a payment processing system for direct funding, so you’ll need to set up a Stripe account by following the steps below if you don’t already have one. If you already have a Stripe account, skip ahead to the instructions in the next section.
- From the start guide in your RallyUp account, click Set up payment processing. You can also click Payment Processing in the left menu.
- Look for this card and the button titled “Direct Funding: funds are deposited into your bank account daily.”
- Click the CREATE A STRIPE ACCOUNT button.
You will be routed to Stripe’s website to setup your account. Enter an email address for your account. You will be asked to fill out information on your organization and link a bank account. Once this is completed, you will be routed back to RallyUp to complete creating your organization in RallyUp.
Please note that while you can create a Stripe account through RallyUp, the terms of the account are determined by Stripe, not RallyUp.
If you already have a Stripe account
If your organization already has a Stripe account, you can link it to RallyUp by following these simple steps:
- From the start guide in your RallyUp account, click Set up payment processing. You can also click Payment Processing in the left menu
- In the first card on the funding section, select the button: “Direct Funding: funds are deposited into your bank account daily.”
- Click where it reads, "Or click here to link your existing Stripe account.”
- You will be taken to stripe.com. Sign in to your existing Stripe account and fill out any necessary information. After completing this, click “Return to RallyUp”.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
That’s it – you’re all done! All funds raised for your organization on RallyUp will now automatically be sent to your bank account through Stripe.
Other articles you may find helpful:
Is my direct funding account linked?
Direct and deferred funding: What's the difference?