Setting up direct funding for your account is the quickest and easiest way to receive the funds you raise on RallyUp. All you’ll need to get started is an email address.
Note: This article assumes you have already registered your organization with RallyUp. If you have not already done so, learn how by clicking here.
How to set up Direct Funding for your account
If you don't already have a Stripe account
The below instructions assume you do not already have an account with Stripe. RallyUp uses Stripe as a payment processing system for direct funding, so you’ll need to set up a Stripe account by following the steps below if you don’t already have one. If you already have a Stripe account, skip ahead to the instructions in the next section.
- Go to your settings (the gear icon in the left menu).
- Click manage funding options.
- In the first card on the funding section, select the button titled “direct Funding: have funds deposited directly to your bank account daily.”
- Enter an email address. This will be the email address for your Stripe account.
- Click the SET UP DIRECT FUNDING button.
Once your campaign is published, you'll receive an email from Stripe with instructions to provide your banking information through their secure account setup process. Direct funding setup for your RallyUp campaign will be complete once you’ve completed that step.
If you already have a Stripe account
If your organization already has a Stripe account, you can link it to RallyUp by following these simple steps:
- Go to your settings.
- Click on manage funding options.
- In the first card on the Funding section, select the button: “Direct Funding: have funds deposited directly to your bank account daily.”
- Click where it reads, "Already set up with Stripe? Click here.”
- Sign in with your existing Stripe account.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
That’s it – you’re all done! All funds raised for your organization on RallyUp will now automatically be sent to your bank account through Stripe.