With the steps below, you can set up email notifications for new donations and transactions that come into your Campaign. This is helpful for monitoring the progress of your fundraiser while you’re on the go. You can add as many people as you like to receive these notifications.
How to set up transaction notifications:
- Go to your campaigns in the left menu (the megaphone icon).
- Click the title of your campaign you're working on.
- Click on edit campaign*.
- Click on options in the timeline at the top.
- Click on the checkout options tab.
- Scroll down until you see a card titled Add people you want notified each time a donation is made.
- Add the people who you would like to receive email notifications, then hit SAVE at the bottom of the page to apply the changes.
Good to know:
- Campaign organizers and administrators need to be added to this list in order to receive these notifications.
*Note that the terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you've created for your campaign.