There are often many hands involved in running a fundraising campaign. We have created a section on the campaign page for you to give a special mention to any businesses or individuals you wish to recognize for their contributions.
For instance, you might use the Sponsors* section to showcase:
- A business that donates a prize or makes a large monetary donation
- Prominent people associated with the campaign
Here's how to do it:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser*.
- Click advanced options in the timeline at the top.
- Click on page options section.
- Scroll down to the section titled add sponsors to your campaign*.
- Choose the terminology you would like to use.
- Click create a sponsor.
- Enter the sponsor name. You can also add some text about the sponsor, the sponsor's logo, website, and social URLs.
- Click save at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
Your sponsors will now be prominently featured on your campaign page.
The term sponsor can be customized. This gives you the flexibility to use this section to meet your campaign’s specific needs.
*This title may be different depending on your campaign's terminology settings.