Whether you need to loop them in on an upcoming event or send an additional update on campaign progress, it's easy to send an email to some or all of the donors on any of your campaigns.
Here's how to email your donors:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of the campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- From this menu, select view donations*.
- Click on the ‘donors*’ tab at the top left.
- Select the specific donors you'd like to email by checking the box next to their name. To email all donors, first check the box at the very top left (next to the 'name' column), then click 'Select all records' next to the search bar.
- After you've selected the donors you'd like to email, click the SEND EMAIL button in the upper right.
- Compose your email, then hit SEND.
Good to know:
- Emails are sent out in a queue, so if you have many supporters, it may take a few minutes for all of the emails to be sent and received.
- In addition to sending emails within the RallyUp platform, you can also export this list of donors and import them into your own email program (like MailChimp). Simply click 'EXPORT' in the bottom left of the table on the view donors* page.
*Note that terminology on the menu may be different according to what you’ve set for your campaign.