Compact descriptions are used to manage the length of a page when descriptions for items or prizes are long and would require too much scrolling.
Instead of showing the full description of all items by default, you can use compact mode to show a small preview for each. Donors can then click a 'MORE' button to read the rest.
How to enable compact descriptions
- Go to your campaigns in the left menu (the megaphone icon).
- Click the title of the campaign you're working on and click edit to enter setup.
- Click on options in the timeline at the top, then click on page options.
- Scroll down until you see Use compact item descriptions and check that box.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page to apply the changes to your fundraiser.