Compact descriptions are used to manage the length of a page when descriptions for items or prizes are long and would require too much scrolling.
Instead of showing the full description of all items by default, you can use compact mode to show a small preview for each. Donors can then click a 'more' button to read the rest.
How to enable compact descriptions
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click advanced options in the timeline at the top.
- Click campaign options*.
- Check the box next to use compact descriptions with a “see more” control.
6. Click save at the bottom of the page.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.