If you’re a campaign organizer, during the publishing process you’ll have the option to start your campaign immediately or for a future date. While starting your campaign immediately will kick off your fundraising efforts right away, you may have reasons for delaying your launch. For example, you might want to time your fundraiser so that it starts closer to an upcoming event; or, perhaps you don’t want to begin one fundraiser until another has ended. No matter the reason, we’ve made it simple to start your campaign on the date that works best for you.
You’ll see the box below during the campaign publishing process, which allows you to either start your campaign immediately or select a future date for your launch. If you choose the second option, you’ll then be prompted to select your desired date.
Because we know that plans can change frequently in an organization, we’ve also made it possible to change the start date for a campaign that hasn’t begun yet. Simply log in to your RallyUp account and follow the steps below.
Here’s how to change your campaign start date:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, hover your mouse over the campaign title and click the three-dot menu on the right. If you have chosen grid view, click on the three dot menu under the campaign image.
- Click edit start date to set a new date, then click save to apply the changes.
Good to know:
- For auction campaigns, the start date for bidding is indicated by the date entered in the campaign setup under the auction page (depicted below). When publishing an auction campaign, there is no need to choose a future date to start your campaign.
- You can only edit your start date if your campaign is in 'pending' status. If you want to change the start date of a campaign that has already begun, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other articles you may find helpful:
Change your campaign end date