If you had chosen to start your campaign at a future date when initially publishing your campaign, you may find yourself wanting to change this afterwards. It’s easy to change the start date for a campaign that hasn’t yet begun.
How to change your campaign start date:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, hover your mouse over the campaign title and click the three-dot icon on the right. If you have chosen grid view, click on the three dot icon under the campaign image.
- Click edit start date to set a new date.
- Click save to apply the changes.
Good to know:
- You can only edit your start date if your campaign is in 'approved' status. You won't be able to edit the start date if your campaign has already begun.
Other articles you may find helpful:
Change your campaign end date