RallyUp offers many opportunities to customize your campaign to give it a more personalized feel, which can help to foster a sense of community and commitment among your participants. Learn how to rename the generic term “participant center” on your fundraiser to better reflect the nature of your campaign.
In this article, we'll help you rename the button on your campaign page that takes supporters to your participant center.
Rename this button by following the steps below:
- Go to your campaigns in the left menu (the megaphone icon).
- Click the title of your campaign and click edit campaign.
- Go to the options section in the timeline at the top.
- Click team fundraising options.
- Rename the button under the section titled, “Customize the Campaign Page button that leads to your Participant Center.”
Note: In this article we used the term "participants", but this terminology could be different (e.g., students, members, employees, runners, etc.) depending on your campaign settings.
Other articles you may find helpful: