When you manually add or import members to your campaign, you can send these members an email to let them know they’re registered. This email will include a link to the member’s personal fundraising page, along with instructions for accessing their participant dashboard.
Because some email settings may prevent your members from receiving their registration email, you may wish to resend the link. You can resend registration emails to all or some of your participants following the steps below.
Note: In this article we'll use the terms "participants" and "teams", but this terminology could be different depending on your campaign settings (e.g., students, runners, etc.).
How to resend the registration email
- Click on my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click view participants*.
- Check the box next to the participants names that you would like to resend the email to.
- Click select all records next to the search bar to select all participants.
6. Click the actions button in the upper right.
7. Click resend invitation email.
8. Click resend.
For your convenience, you can also check on the status of any participant’s invitation with the following steps:
- Follow steps 1-2 above.
- Click view participant invitations.
From this list, you can see who has accepted the invitation. You can also resend the invitation to all participants from this list by clicking resend to all.
To resend invitations to only certain individuals from this list, hover your mouse over the person’s name and click the 3-dot icon at the right. Click resend invite.