When team fundraising is enabled, your participants and/or teams are sent an email with a sharing link to their fundraising page when they register. This email also includes instructions on how to view/edit their page when they register, as well as a thank-you note that you can customize. Change the text in your thank you note by following these steps:
- Go to your campaigns in the left menu (the megaphone icon).
- Click the title of your campaign and click edit campaign.
- Go to the team fundraising section in the timeline at the top.
- Edit the content under the section, “Customize the thank you email sent to new team fundraising registrants.”
- Type directly in the box and format the text as desired. You can even add pictures, links, and bulleted lists to further customize your thank you note.
Note: In this article, we used the term "participants", but this terminology could be different (e.g., students, members, employees, runners, etc.) depending on your campaign settings.