When running an A-thon fundraiser, you can set limits for the amount that donors can pledge per-unit for any activity. While donors will still be responsible for pledging a per-unit amount they feel is appropriate, some campaign organizers find establishing limits is helpful for offering some general guidance to donors. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to your campaigns in the left menu (the megaphone icon).
- Click the title of your campaign and click edit campaign.
- Go to the A-thon section in the timeline at the top.
- Click edit on the activity that you would like to add limits to.
- Click more options.
- Enable set min and max per-unit pledge amounts and enter your limits.