When team fundraising is enabled, you can help your participants and teams get the word out about your campaign by providing them with a "suggested message" to share. They'll be able to copy this message and share it with their friends and family on social media or via email when contacting potential donors. While RallyUp provides placeholder text to help get you started, customizing your message can be an effective way to personalize your campaign communications and make a desired impact on your audience.
The suggested message can be found in each participant or team dashboard by clicking the green link icon under sharing:
How to customize the suggested sharing message:
- Click on my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser*.
- Click advanced options in the timeline at the top.
- Click team fundraising options.
- Scroll down to the card titled, customize the sharing email sent by team fundraising participants.
- Edit the suggested message text as you see fit, then click save at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
Your suggested message will immediately appear in the sharing link within participant and team dashboards:
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.