When you’re running a raffle or sweepstakes campaign, there may come a time when you have to redraw winners for one reason or another.
You may have to redraw winners if the original winner:
- Is not qualified to win the prize based on eligibility requirements described in the Official Rules for your raffle or sweepstakes.
- Entered incorrect contact information and cannot be reached.
- Was contacted with no response after a specified amount of time.
How to redraw winners
- Click My Campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen the list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have selected the grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click Manage Raffle/Sweepstakes Winners*.
- Hover your mouse over the winner you would like redrawn and click the three-dot menu at the far right of the line.
- Click Redraw Winner.
- Enter a reason for the redraw when prompted. In case of an audit by a regulatory agency, it’s crucial to fill out this information.
- After filling out the reason for the redraw, click REDRAW.
A new winner is drawn immediately and a window will pop up with the new winner’s contact information.
How to keep track of your winners
For every campaign you run with a drawing, you can easily access the list of redrawn winners and disqualified winners from the Manage Winners report. You can find the list of disqualified winners under the Disqualified tab. If you need a reminder on the reason for their disqualification, hover your mouse over the line of the disqualified winner and click the three-dot menu.
Have more questions?
We’re here to help! Our team is available via chat on our website during regular business hours. Just hit the orange message button in the bottom right of your screen.
Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.