If you’ve just started your fundraiser, you may want to hide the amount raised until donations start rolling in. No matter the reason, it's easy to prevent the amount raised from displaying on your fundraiser.
How to hide your amount raised:
- Click my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser*.
- Click page design in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down to the card titled determine what should display on your page.
- Uncheck the box nest to display the amount raised for the campaign.
- Click save at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
Good to know:
- Even if you hide it from your page, you’ll still be able to see your amount raised in your campaign management menu. Just go to my campaigns in the left menu and click on the title of your campaign to see the amount raised.
- Hiding the amount raised will hide it from all public pages for your campaign. This includes the main campaign page, participant and team fundraising pages, and the list of participants and teams.
- The countdown timer can be added or removed at anytime while your campaign is live.