If you’ve just started your fundraiser, you may want to hide the amount raised until donations start rolling in. No matter the reason, it's easy to prevent the amount raised from displaying on your fundraiser.
How to hide your amount raised:
- Open setup for your campaign and go to the page design section.
- Scroll down to the card titled customize your campaign page.
- Uncheck the “amount raised” checkbox.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
Good to know:
- Even if you hide it from your page, you’ll still be able to see your amount raised in your campaign management menu. Just go to your campaigns list (the megaphone icon in the left menu) and click on the title of your campaign to see the amount raised.
- Hiding the amount raised will hide it from all public pages for your campaign. This includes the main campaign page, participant and team fundraising pages, and the list of participants and teams.