Your campaign page, by default, will show a countdown timer which tracks the time left until your campaign end date. If you prefer not to show this feature, you can hide this countdown timer in your campaign settings.
Add or hide the countdown timer:
- Click on my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser*.
- Click page design in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down to the card titled determine what should display on your page.
- Uncheck the box next to display a countdown timer to campaign end.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
Good to know:
- The countdown timer can be added or removed at anytime while your campaign is live.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.