Some campaign organizers want to keep their donor lists private. Hiding the list of donors and donations from your public campaign page is simple to do by following the steps below.
How to hide the list of donors and donations
- Click on my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser*.
- Click page design in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down to the card titled determine what should display on your page.
- Uncheck the box next to show a listing of donations and donors.
- Click save at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
Good to know
As a Campaign Organizer or Administrator, you can always see a list of donors and donations in your campaign management menu, even when you hide the list publicly. Learn how to view and export your donations and donor list.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.