RallyUp provides each participant and team with their own dashboard to easily manage and oversee their fundraising efforts. When you become a participant or team on a fundraising campaign, you’ll have access to a dashboard which allows you to do many things, including:
- Share your unique link so others can support your fundraising efforts
- View and customize your very own fundraising page
- See how much you've raised in donations
- Update activities as they’re completed (such as miles, laps, etc), if applicable
Note that in this article we'll refer to "participants" and "teams", but this terminology may be different depending on the fundraiser you're participating in.
How to access your dashboard
- Go to your my account page (click the icon of the two people in the left menu).
- Click on the my members* or my teams* tab at the top (depending on if you are registered as a participant or a team).
- Click your name in the list to open your dashboard.