RallyUp provides each participant and team with their own dashboard to easily manage and oversee their fundraising efforts. When you become a participant or team on a fundraising campaign, you’ll have access to a dashboard which allows you to do many things, including:
- Share your unique link so others can support your fundraising efforts (learn more)
- View and customize your very own fundraising page (learn more)
- See how much you've raised in donations
- Update activities as they’re completed (such as miles, laps, etc), if applicable
*Note that in this article we'll refer to 'participants' and 'teams', but this terminology may be different depending on the fundraiser you're participating in.
How to access your dashboard
- Click view my account or click on the circle in the upper right corner with your initials and then click my account.
- Click on the my members* or my teams* tab at the top (depending on if you are registered as a participant or a team).
- Click your name in the list to open your dashboard.