You can display legal notices or terms on your fundraiser page under an optional details section that displays in your right side-bar.This helps to ensure all participants have access to any additional information you’d like to include regarding the legal aspects of your campaign.
Here's how to show text in the details section:
- Click on my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser*.
- Click advanced options in the timeline at the top.
- Click campaign options*.
- Find the section titled, Do you want to display a notice at the bottom of your campaign page?
- Insert the notice text that you would like to display.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.