You can add a counter to your raffle page that displays the number of entries sold. If you've set a limit on the total number of entries, you can also display an entries available counter. These counters are turned off by default, but enabling them is simple.
How to display an entries sold/available counter
- Go to your campaigns (the megaphone icon in the left menu).
- Click on your campaign, then click edit.
- Go to options in the timeline at the top, then click page options.
- Scroll down to “which entry quantities do you want to display?”
- Check the box(es) for the counters you would like to display.
Note: The "entries available" counter will only display for raffles in which you've added a limit on the total number of entries.
You can also set custom terminology for the counters if you'd prefer to use terms other than "sold" and "available."
How to limit the number of tickets available on your raffle