You can change the terminology used on your fundraisers to create a custom-tailored experience for your donors. Want to use a term other than "donors" and "donations?" Simply change it in your setup menu.
The terminology you set is automatically applied everywhere throughout your fundraiser. You can customize the terminology for:
- "Donors" and "Donations"
- "Entries" (for raffles and sweepstakes)
- "Prizes, "items", and event "tickets"
How to customize your fundraiser terminology
- Go to your campaigns (the megaphone icon in the left menu).
- Click on your campaign, then click edit.
- Go to options in the timeline at the top, then click terminology options.
- Choose the terms you'd like to use for each terminology option.