You can change the terminology used on your fundraisers to create a custom-tailored experience for your donors. Want to use a term other than "donors" and "donations?" Simply change it in your setup menu.
The terminology you set is automatically applied everywhere throughout your fundraiser. You can customize the terminology for:
- "Donors" and "Donations"
- "Entries" (for raffles and sweepstakes)
- "Prizes, "items", and event "tickets"
How to customize your fundraiser terminology
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of the campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit campaign*.
- Go to basics in the timeline at the top. Look for the card titled choose the wording that your supporters will see.
- Choose the terms you would like to use for each option.
- For raffles, sweepstakes and auctions, there is an additional terminology choice under advanced options in the timeline at the top. Click on advanced options and then click terminology options.
- Choose the terms you'd like to use for each terminology option.
- Click save at the bottom of the page
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.