The beauty of fundraising online with RallyUp is that you can start immediately! To begin fundraising for the causes you care about, you’ll need to get your organization registered and later verified.
Here’s how to get started:
- First, create a free account here.
- Choose the option “I’m from a nonprofit or group”.
- Enter the country of your organization. If you are a U.S. organization, select your organization’s name from the list. Don’t see your organization? Click “I couldn’t find my organization – I want to add it”. If you are an organization outside of the U.S., enter your organization’s name.
- Click “Start Fundraising”.
That’s all there is to it! You can now begin your online fundraising journey with RallyUp.
Verify your organization to experience everything RallyUp has to offer
Once you’ve registered your organization, it will need to be verified in order to unlock RallyUp’s full fundraising capabilities. Why do we have a verification process? To protect you!
We’ve put a verification process in place to ensure that the person registering the organization is authorized by the organization to do so. This process ultimately protects organizations against fraud.
What information is requested to verify my organization?
Getting your organization verified is quick and simple. Here’s what we ask for:
- A link to the organization’s website, on which the person registering the organization is listed.
- A file or document showing their name tied to any organization. This needs to be uploaded to our platform.
If you have yet to submit any information for verification, you will see a purple banner across the top of the page serving as a reminder to verify your organization. Simply click on the “VERIFY ACCOUNT” button in the banner to submit the requested information!
After you submit the information needed, the banner will change colors and eventually disappear once your organization has been approved.
Until your organization is verified, you’ll have limited fundraising ability
While we are in the process of verifying your organization, you can still fundraise! There are just limits on your fundraising efforts until verification is complete.
You can easily create and publish campaigns, as well as start collecting funds, but:
- Your fundraiser can only raise up to $2,000 USD (for non-USD campaigns, the limit is the equivalent amount of ~$2,000 in the other currency)
- You only have 7 days to submit verification for your account via the “Verify Account” page above. The campaign will be frozen if no information is submitted within 7 days.
How to get setup for success
Organizations who run the most successful online fundraising campaigns on RallyUp get the best results from following a handful of best practices. Once you start fundraising, consider implementing the following options to raise more awareness and more funds!
Spice up your organization’s profile
Consider adding your logo, a description of your organization, your organization’s website and social media links to appear on your fundraising page.
Add your personal touch with custom branding
Customize the look of your pages using our branding options to set your organization colors, custom header, subdomain and terminology.
Get the whole team involved
Invite other people in your organization to create and manage fundraisers.
Ask your supporters to join in on the fun
Invite an individual or business to run a charity giveaway on your organization’s behalf.
Keep your supporters around for the long haul
Customize your supporter center to coordinate all your fundraising activity.
Make simple donations easy
Setup a donation page for collecting one-time or recurring donations.
Have more questions?
We’re here to help! Our team is available via chat on our website during normal business hours. Just hit the orange message button in the bottom right of your screen.