IIf you’ve chosen deferred funding for your campaign, RallyUp will collect the funds raised for your fundraiser and send them to you 90 days after the request is initiated. You will be able to track the status of your fund request right from your campaign management menu.
How to check the status of your fund request:
- Click on my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click send fundraiser funds*.
What do the different statuses mean?
Pending – The fund request has been submitted by the campaign organizer and sent to our finance department.
Processing – The request has been reviewed by our finance department and sent to our accounting department for payment.
Paid – The request has been paid by our accounting department. A confirmation number will appear here.
Good to Know:
- Funds will be paid out approximately 90 days after the request is initiated. The purpose of this 90-day period is solely to allow refunds and credit card disputes from the campaign to be processed.
- If your organization has financial data listed in GuideStar or has a DUNS number, you may apply for alternate funding arrangements by emailing email@example.com.
*This wording may differ depending on the terminology selected in campaign setup.
Some articles you may find helpful: