Bidding on auction items for charity can be a thrilling competitive experience. Best of all, if you win, your contributions will go towards a cause you love. RallyUp has made it simple for bidders to stay in the game when they’re outbid with the ability to increase bid amounts in just a few clicks. This will help you maintain a lead position in the auction (as long as bid amounts remain within your budget, of course).
How to increase your bid:
From your RallyUp account:
- Log into your account and go to “my account.”
- Click on the “my bids” tab at the top.
- Find your bid in the list and hover over it.
- From the three-dot menu at the right, click “edit bid.”
- Enter your new bid amount and complete the checkout process. (RallyUp saves you the hassle of having to re-enter your credit card information to make bid increases as swift as possible.)
You will receive an email receipt confirming your new bid amount after confirming your new bid.
Good to know:
- An email notification is automatically generated to notify you when you have been outbid on an item. Click the link in the email and follow the steps above to make a new bid in a few quick clicks.
- ·You can also enable text messaging (SMS) alerts to receive a notification when you’ve been outbid on an item. From your smartphone, you can tap the link in that text message, then follow the steps above for hassle-free bid updates.
- If you’re logged in to your RallyUp account, you can also make edits to your bid directly from the auction page where you first made your bid. Simply click on the campaign title from your list of bids (see instructions above) to access the campaign page. Click ‘edit bid’ on any item on which you previously bid to increase the amount.
- Only bidders can increase bids. Auction organizers cannot increase bids.