Each donation received on a donation page contains valuable details about the donor and their donation. This information can be useful for gathering insights for increasing your campaign’s exposure or setting up future fundraisers. You can access this data to run analytics and collect helpful insights in a few simple steps.
How to get a report on your donations and donors:
- Click on donation pages in the left menu.
- Click on the title of the donation page.
- From that menu, click view donations.
- Click export at the bottom left to download a full report with details on each donation.
Within the exported report, you’ll find a complete list of donations and corresponding donor information, including email addresses and any additional data that was collected.
Good to know:
- You can manage your donation pages by clicking donation pages in the left sidebar. Or, manage your campaigns by clicking my campaigns in the left sidebar.