When you register a team through a campaign that has team fundraising enabled, you’ll notice that there is an option to invite others. Inviting other people to join your team allows them to take a role in raising funds for the cause. This will ultimately help to maximize the fundraiser’s outreach. This step can be completed in the registration checkout process.
How to invite others:
- From the participant center on the campaign, select the team registration.
- In the checkout process, you will see this card:
3. Enter the person’s email in the line under invite participants to join your team by email.
4. Click save.
5. Enter as many emails as you would like to invite participants.
Upon completing the registration process, individuals who have been invited will receive an email from RallyUp inviting them to join the campaign as a member of your team. They can click on the link in the email to register as a participant on the team. In the participant registration process, your team name will be auto selected for them. After their registration is complete, they will receive an email with information about their personal fundraising page and how they can edit it.
Good to know:
- When registering a team, you will also need to register as a participant to be part of that team. Add both the team and participant registrations to the cart to complete this step in one checkout process.
- Each team registered will receive a team fundraising page that can be shared on social media or sent to family and friends. Whenever a donation is made to a participant of a team, that participant’s amount raised, as well as the team’s amount raised, will reflect the donation.
- The person who registered the team, as well as the campaign organizer, will be able to access the team page and make any edits or changes to that page. Learn more