If you’re running a campaign with participants who are involved in fundraising, there may be time when you need to contact everyone to provide important information about your campaign or event. We make it easy for you to contact all or some of your campaign participants right from your RallyUp account.
Here’s how to send participants an email:
- Go to campaigns in the left menu (the megaphone icon).
- Click on the name of your campaign.
- Click on view participants.*
- Select the specific donors you'd like to email by checking the box next to their name. To email all donors, check the box at the very top left (next to the 'name' column).
- After you've selected the donors you'd like to email, click the ACTIONS button at the top right.
- Click send email from the dropdown menu.
- Compose your email, then hit SEND.
A green notification will appear at the top of the screen to confirm that your email has been sent.
Good to know:
Please note that our system does not keep a copy of the emails sent. To receive a copy of the email, simply add yourself as a participant.
Note: In this article we used the term "participants", but this terminology could be different (e.g., students, members, employees, runners, etc.) depending on your campaign settings.