RallyUp has many features to help you customize your campaign according to your specific needs. On the main campaign page, you can alter the text on your “donate” button (located in the campaign banner) so that it fits with your campaign. By default, this text is set to donate, but using a different word or phrase may create a more personalized experience for donors.
Here’s how to change the text for your “donate” button:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of the campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser.*
- Click on page design in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down until you see this box:
6. Select a term from the drop down menu. Or, choose other to enter your own term.
Good to know:
- You may use up to 20 characters for your donate button text.
- Try to be succinct yet as specific as possible. For example, if you are raising money to provide clean water to a community, consider using the term, “Give water” as your call-to-action button to get more clicks.
Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.