If you’re running a raffle campaign, you may sell physical paper tickets in addition to the virtual tickets available online through your campaign. These tickets can be sold in-person and then manually entered into your online drawing to include participants from live events. Sometimes, donors who have purchased a physical entry may request a receipt for their purchase. RallyUp has made it easy for you to generate an email receipt containing each donor’s entry number(s), which you can send to anyone who has purchased physical entries.
How to send an email receipt for a paper ticket:
- Click on my campaigns in the left menu
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click view donations.*
- In the search bar, enter the donor’s name.
- Hover your mouse over the line with the donor’s name.
- Click on the three dot icon at the far right of the line.
- Click on resend donation receipt, as depicted below.
8. When the following window appears, click resend donation receipt.
Good to know:
- You’ll only be able to send an email to donors who have purchased physical tickets if you have their email address and it’s been entered into the system. For this reason, be sure to request donors’ email addresses when they purchase physical tickets if you plan to announce winners at a later date. If winners will be announced at an event, you may choose to skip this step, as donors are unlikely to request a receipt with their entry number.
*Note that the terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you've created for your campaign.