For certain types of campaigns, you may wish to change the order in which prizes or sale items are listed on your campaign page. This is a useful way to bring attention to any items you wish to highlight, such as auction items which haven’t received many bids yet, or raffle prizes that only have a few entries purchased. You can also change the order of registrations and prizes for a-thon campaigns, rearrange the order of registrations for events, or reorganize the list of items available for purchase for sales.
Watch this video to find out how:
Or, follow these simple steps:
- Click campaigns (the megaphone icon on left).
- Click on the title of your campaign.
- Click edit campaign.*
- Go to your raffle/sweepstakes/auction/event/sale page.
- Hover your mouse over the item you wish to move.
- Click and hold on the vertical blue column at the left of the item.
- Drag to the item to the location you would like it to appear in the list.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.