In campaigns with team fundraising, RallyUp has provided an optional feature for you to spur excitement and healthy competition among participants: leaderboards. These rankings can be added for both teams and individual participants.
Of course, there may be certain instances in which you’d prefer to keep one or both leaderboards hidden. If you have grammar school students working to raise funds, for instance, turning off this feature can help to prevent any hard feelings and maintain a sense of camaraderie. Or, you might want to encourage competition between specific classes (teams), but not individual students, in which case you could keep the team leaderboard visible but hide the participant one.
Here’s how to hide or display leaderboards:
- Click on my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser*.
- Click on advanced options in the timeline at the top.
- Click on team fundraising options.
- Under the box entitled customize your team fundraising display options, check or uncheck the boxes noted below.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
Good to know:
- The leaderboard can be added or removed at anytime during your campaign.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.