If you’re running a campaign with team fundraising and public registration enabled, you may want to limit the number of people who can join each team. This can help to ensure fairer odds, as every team can have the same maximum number of people. Setting limits will prevent members from joining a specific team if it’s already reached capacity during the registration checkout.
Here’s how to limit the number of members on a team:
- Click my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser*.
- Click team fundraising in the timeline at the top.
- Find the box entitled how will participants join the fundraiser?, and click more options.
- Check the box for limit the number of participants on each team to _____, and enter the quantity for each team.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
Good to know:
This setting is only available if member registration is set to public. Learn more about public vs. private registration here.
Other articles you may find helpful: