Through your campaign’s donation page, donors will have the option to make a donation in another individual’s memory or honor. For instance, if someone has recently passed and their loved one would like to dedicate a donation to a meaningful cause in their honor, they may do so with this feature. (Learn more about the features available through your campaign’s donation page here.)
By default, this feature is enabled, as depicted below:
If you prefer not to have this option enabled for any reason, you can turn it off with the following simple steps:
- Click donation pages in your left menu.
- Click on the title of your donation page.
- Click edit donation page.
- In the timeline at the top, click advanced options.
- Uncheck the box Allow donors to dedicate their donation in honor or in memory of someone (shown below).