When team fundraising is enabled on your campaign, a list of participants and teams is available on the main fundraising page. Some organizations may not want to have the names of fundraiser participants available to the public. With school fundraisers, for example, students might want to customize their fundraising page by adding pictures of themselves and administrators. Removing the list of participants can add a layer of protection and privacy.
Or, perhaps a campaign organizer wants to keep their page focused exclusively on donors. The list of teams and participants may not be important information for the donors to see, so hiding them can provide a smoother user experience.
Here’s how to remove the list of participants and teams from your fundraiser page:
- Click on My Campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of the campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click Edit Fundraiser.*
- Click Advanced Options in the timeline at the top.
- Check the box next to Hide the list of participants/teams on the fundraiser page to remove the participants or teams from showing on the main page.
Good to know:
- Participants and teams will still be able to access their fundraising page from their RallyUp account as long as they registered on the page or an email address was added by the organizer when adding the participant. (learn more here)
- Participants’ names will still show in the checkout process in a dropdown menu. This will allow donors to choose the participant to whom they would like to credit their donation. The option to hide the last names of the participants is available, so only the first name and last initial will be shown. (learn more here)
- This option can be changed after your campaign has been published.
Other articles you may find helpful:
How to customize the link to your personal or team fundraising page
Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.