If you are an individual or business that raised funds to benefit a nonprofit, or if you chose to use Deferred Funding for your organization, when your campaign is completed you’ll need to request that the funds be withdrawn and sent.
A few important things to note before starting:
- Only the Campaign Organizer (the one who initially created the Campaign) can withdraw funds.
- If you are using the Direct Funding option, your funds were already deposited directly into your bank account and there’s no need to withdraw funds through RallyUp. So, you can stop reading this article now 😄
How to withdraw your funds:
- Go to Campaigns in the left menu (the megaphone icon)
- Click the title of the campaign you're working on
- Select Withdraw Campaign Funds from the menu
- Enter the amount to withdraw and click WITHDRAW
Important to know about fund requests:
- Funds can be sent via paper check or direct ACH deposit.
- If you are an individual or business that raised funds for a nonprofit, the RallyUp team will contact the beneficiary organization to find out how they want to receive the funds.
- The funds requested will be sent to the beneficiary organization approximately 90 days from the end of the campaign. The 90-day holding period is solely to allow refunds or credit card disputes from the campaign to be processed.
- If your organization is large and/or well-established, the 90-day holding period can be waived. Please email email@example.com from your organization’s email domain to request a waiver